Well-trained sales people will deliver increased sales, better client relationships, improved market share and additional profit for their organisations. And we will help your people develop the key attitudes and selling techniques to significantly improve their performance.
You will learn to focus your efforts on the business you can win and how to define these ideal prospects. Our new approaches to selling that instil confidence and quickly become second nature will remove the fear and increase performance.
We will show you how to embrace the sales pitch and be memorable for all the right reasons. Listening is a skill you can learn and it will deliver real results that will help you close more sales, more often for more money – else what’s the point?
But this programme is not just for salespeople. Participants will learn how to overcome stalling and objections, whilst learning to disagree without being disagreeable, which are skills needed at every level of every successful organisation.
Participants will gain from the fresh perspective taken on this course and the chance to review and redesign their current working practices. Like all LMI programmes, Effective Selling Strategies is a practical and pragmatic programme demanding active participation.
Effective Selling Strategies focuses on
- Locating new customers, clients and markets
- Understanding how to approach prospective customers and markets
- Delivering presentations that work
- Analysing the psychology of why people buy
- Developing customer and client relationships
- Overcoming stalls and objections in a professional manner
- Using self management tools, tracking procedures and measurement techniques to be a highly effective and productive salesperson
- Improving the returns from existing clients
- Creating ongoing orders
- Capitalising on added value approaches
Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Professionals
Online and printed